This Blog features Melanic Tees & articles, Melanic spotlights & conversationals.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Duwamish Quotes

Duwamish Proverbs


There is no death. Only a change in worlds.
This quote, reassured me, Annae. It made me feel relaxed. I felt like, "ahhhh" a smell of fresh air, exhale because I have been stressed about dying and how will I feel in this transitioning? - _ - Reading this quote - _ - "Exactly, I may not". When you transition to REM, Rapid eye moment, at night as your part in the natural clock, e we go pretty much into a coma for the next 8 or so hours, the body completely shuts down in a trans. This is how it must feel when I leave from this devastation that has happened down here on Mother Earth.
How we fought for our country is written in blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment