This Blog features Melanic Tees & articles, Melanic spotlights & conversationals.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Do schools teach about Melanin?


When I was growing up and going to school, I don't remember learning about Melanin or don't remember learning much about it since I had to become an Adult to find out what Melanin is and what it had to do with me. To find out Melanin is ubiquitous and that I have a complete makeup of it, It is astonishing and makes me wonder do schools teach about Melanin? If you are around a school age child or teen, see. Ask, Do you know what Melanin is and/or heard about it in school? Ask the teachers, get involved. If they don't teach about Melanin dont you think they should? The very least we can know about ourselves is what we are and that's Melanic becos we have the substance Melanin.

No comments:

Post a Comment