This Blog features Melanic Tees & articles, Melanic spotlights & conversationals.

Monday, August 18, 2014

"Do I look Black or mixxed?"


I wanted to share with you what this Native American Lady shared with me. "Look in the mirror who or what do you see?". "That is what & who you are".

Because Melanin is the original "Make up" of our outer appearance, you can tell easily, usually defined by hair texture, hair color, eye color and largely skin color, who is black or who has black in them, which is a large percentage, larger than you are being told or could even image.

When someone ask,"Do I look black or mix?", usually, that is because you have some percentage of Melanin that displays in who you are.

This girl post,"Do you think I look black?" I stared thinking, why would you ask? #Prettybrowngirl shouldn't want to be anything other than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment